The Voice referendum is a once-in-a-generation chance to drive significant positive change in our country.
The forum is titled the "Indigenous Voice to Parliament: Explained." It will be an opportunity to engage in a meaningful dialogue about the future of our nation and the betterment of the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across Australia.
- Date: Thursday 28 September
- Time: 5:30pm
- Venue: Upwey Community Hall
- Address: 1443 Burwood Hwy, Upwey VIC 3158
It is important that we can come together to discuss why the Voice matters, what it could achieve, and the next steps toward reconciliation.
Our community forum will be moderated by the local community leader and Convenor of Casey for YES, Claire Ferres Miles.
We will also host the following guests who will share their insights and perspectives on this critical issue:
- Sheena Watt MP – Member of the Victorian Legislative Council
- Sheree Lowe – Executive Director VACCHO
- Ngarra Murray – Co-Chair First People’s Assembly of Victoria
Seats for this event are limited. Therefore, we kindly request your prompt RSVP to secure your place.