Mildura for Yes
NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT
On the 14th of October we will have the chance to make history, and it is our core purpose to ensure we have provided truthful information about the facts of the referendum.
As we wake on the 15th October, let's feel confident that we have done everything in our power to have made this referendum a success, and to have demonstrated to our Indigenous Brothers and Sisters that we listened and that we care.
Some things you can do:
1) Host a corflute on your fence - ask your friends and neighbours to display one too.
2) Join a flyer stall and chat to passersby, help create awareness of the referendum, and the significant, once in a generation opportunity that we have
3) Letterboxing - we will be letterboxing across the electorate and this is a fun activity to do with a friend
4) Doorknocking - this is an exceptionally powerful way to shift the undecided voter
5) Pre polling and Polling day - we will need hundreds of volunteers out to support the YES vote in the 3 weeks ahead of polling day, and on polling day itself. Please let us know if you can help
We will have fun, and make a signifcant difference. This may be one of the most important things that we can do for our First Nations People, our democracy and our shared future.
Join this group
There are currently no upcoming events.